Dr. David J Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David J Goldberg?

Where is Dr Goldberg ?

Dr Goldberg is a fantastic cardiologist who has been my dr. for many years. However, he is no longer with the hospital and I wish I new where he is currently practicing.

Great doctor

Had three blockages in one "line" and he was able to repair all blockages and used only one stent. What I liked was that he did not sugar coat any of the issues I was facing and his council and follow were excellent.

knowledgeable and sincerely interested in me as a patient

total waste of time

be prepared when dealing with this guy, this guy has a GOD like mentality....Very rude refuses to listen.......total waste of time........

Saved my Grandmother's life!

He was covering at Exeter Hospital one night when my grandmother suffered a heart attack and was immediately rushed into the ER. He helped my mother and I make the right decision to go ahead with a procedure to check out her heart with of course reminding us of the risks. Well it was a good thing we did because she wouldn't have made it otherwise. It was looking grimm but she survived and is recovering nicely! Doctor Goldberg, you are amazing! Thank you so much!

Very caring doctor

Dr. Goldberg diagnosed me with severe aortic stenosis, arranged for my surgery, visited me in the hospital, and followed up with me post-op in his office. My husband and I found him to be very caring and thorough, he gladly answered all of our questions, and he went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable with our decisions. I would gladly recommend Dr. Goldberg to any of my family members and friends. Thank you Dr. Goldberg!

This guy is the most arrogant, loud and obnoxious man I have ever met. I was at an appointment with a family member on overheard him tell a staff member not to rebook my relative with him after his testing was complete. Than I witnessed him chastizing a nurse for asking a question to him. I would never ever see this man.

Dr. David J Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.