Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Hendricks has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 5
I have a long standing medical problem with my upper body and cervical spine. In addition to herniated discs, I have radicular and intercostal pain. I am still in need of further testing and accurate diagnosis. I saw Dr. Hendricks in the ER. As a person with persisting pain, I am used to being treated like a low life or a mental case by many doctors I have come across. Dr. Hendricks treated me like a human being - with dignity. He actually listened o my long, hideous story and treated me with compassion and professionalism. I cried later when I thought about it - as I am so used to being treated with dismissal by the medical field that I couldn't believe how kind this man was. I wish he could be my primary care physician but I have the worst insurance in the world and I doubt he takes it. A thousand thank yous to this man though for giving me one day of decent treatment - as a human being and a patient.
Dr. David Hendricks accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGriffin Hospital, 130 Division St, Derby, CT
Dr. David Hendricks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Derby, CT.