Dr. David J Kass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David J Kass?

O.K.

He helped me with one problem. The other problem, he either had no idea what it was nor did he at least say, ' I do not know what it is.' I expressed other concerns and he just said 'no, that is not what it is from.' Never did any other tests.

My last office visit I dropped a urine sample by accident in the toilet this doctor after 14 years with no problems simply took me off all my pain medication and my anxciety medication, the same doctor yes after treating me for years, now I am left with a terrible quality of life of contant pain and panic attacks and a note to everyone after a doctor does this it is impossible to find another doctor to treat you so they know you have no choice but to return to a doctor you no longer give two hoots about seeing again, what a wonderful doctor. Right