Dr. David J Katz Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David J Katz?

I had recently visited Dr. Katz for recurring bladder infections. He was very rude and didn't seem to care about my well being. While he was checking my bladder he was very rough and made me feel uncomfortable. He made a rude comment about my weight, and as he was walking out the door told me to "grab one of my cards if you want to do the surgery" without a second glance back. I felt like I couldn't get any answers to my questions. I will defiantly be going to a different doctor for a second opinion.

Contraceptive Implants

Dr. David J Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eau Claire, WI.