Dr. David Kaufman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Kaufman?

SO glad I found him!

Posted on October 16th, 2017

As any OB/GYN patient will agree, this is not an easy specialty to feel comfortable right away, & Dr. K has far exceeded my hopes regarding quality care. His compassion is by no means a detractor to his competent, professional manner. I HIGHLY recommend this physician!

Simply the best continued

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I accidentally hit 3 stars on the review and was unable to change it for a month. I give this doctor 5 stars and would give more if I could. Have since taken my teenage daughter to Dr. Kaufman for the first time. He spent so much time explaining everything to her. She absolutely thought he was the best!

What a great find

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

I recently moved to town and Dr. Kaufman was recommended by a friend. Thank God!!! He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever gone to. He was thorough in his exam and very gentle. He made me feel at ease and answered all my questions without making me feel rushed. A true gem

Excellent

Posted on August 12th, 2012

I switched to Dr. Kaufman at 19 weeks pregnant after an awful experience with a different doctor. Switching to Dr. Kaufman was the best decision I could have made. I saw him every prenatal visit and didnt have to deal with constant rescheduling and assistants. He is very thorough in answering questions and cocerns. He doesnt brush off concerns as "normal" but rather explains why they occur and how to ease them. He also didnt make me feel bad or get annoyed when i did ask a question. He is very straight forward and professional. I reccomend anyone to Dr. Kaufman. His staff is prompt, friendly and caring. Labor and delivery was an excellent experience thanks to Dr. Kaufman.

Wonderful, caring doc

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Love doctor Kaufman and would not go anywhere else. He genuinely cares about my health and always take the time to discuss my concerns and answer any questions.

Great Doctor!

Posted on April 20th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Kaufman's since 2008. I have high risk pregnancies and he was excellent helping me handle my complications. He has since moved his office to 57th Ave. & Thunderbird- which is quite a drive for me...and guess what? I DRIVE IT!!! I will never go to anyone else again. He is straight to the point and always has your best interests in mind.

Posted on January 27th, 2011

I became a patient of Dr Kaufman when my doctor retired. I have been going to this office for many years. Although I live far away from this office it is worth the drive to have such a caring and thorough doctor. He allows me as the patient to participate in my own health care. He takes all the time I need to understand my condition and the treatment required. I will continue to make the drive to receive such good care

Incredible, Wonderful, Caring Doctor

Posted on October 15th, 2010

I went to Dr. Kaufman on a referral from an ER nurse when I had to go in for some bleeding and threatened miscarriage. Dr. Kaufman got me in immediatly, was very caring, very straitforward aout facts in a gentle way. He did a very thorough exam, then ordered an ultrasound. His ultrasound technicial was amazing, talked me through everything she saw, including a strong heartbeat faster that the threatened beat of 84 it was 111. :-) She was also very caring and straitforward. After talking to me about the results and being cautiously optomistic, he took blood (done IN OFFICE) and sent me out with orders to be on modified bed rest until there was no spotting for 3 days and to come back in one week for another ultrasound. After this wonderful experiece with Dr. K and his staff, I will not hesitate to have him deliver my fouth baby. He and his staff are wonderful. Highly recommended.

Posted on August 26th, 2009

This is my second pregnancy with Dr. Kaufman. I had no doubt in my mind, to go back to him this pregnancy. He is patient during the birth and pregnancy. He provides great advise and cares for his patients. I have recommended him MANY times!

Jennifer Mungillo

Posted on April 16th, 2009

I have had Dr Kaufman for 2 pregnancies now and LOVE LOVE LOVE him and his nurse Margie. Unfortunately my first pregnancies ended bad due to abnormalities Dr Kaufman helped me through that and he was wonderful and very straight forward which is what you need in a case like that. I just had my baby 2 months ago and am sad that I will not beneeding to go back to the office for another year. As long as he is in practice I will be going to him even if he does not take my insurance.

Posted on October 12th, 2017