Dr. David Kennedy Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Kennedy?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

Excellent doc... let me know if you find a better one. I wish more Dorctors have the demeanor and the empathy Dr Kennedy has.

Pointless

Posted on August 17th, 2013

He left the patient history to a resident. Walked in with a diagnosis I had never heard before, and didn't bother to explain it. Then announced that there was nothing he or any other practitioner could do for me. All the time with a huge grin on his face. Very odd and totally unhelpful. I got a copy of his notes, and they reflected things that were not true. Advice that he supposedly gave but actually didn't. I would never go back to him.

Most skilled injectionist EVER!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Phenomenal injection for my sciatica. I have had them before, but they never were so easy. At first I was concerned because he had trainees (a fellow I believe) in the room with him. However he talked me through everything, and the procedure went great! I now know why people want to train under his direction, and I hope he keeps training other physicians to do it his way! I highly recommend him to anyone that needs a spine injection.

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Great doctor. Very skilled at injections. Overall the appointment does take some time due to time spent with him and his residents, but it was great to actually have a physician spend that much time with me going through all the options.

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on April 29th, 2010

Dr. Kennedy has a wonderful bedside manner. He spent plenty of time with me and made my diagnosis very clear. He is easy to talk to and understand. He is very caring and compassionate. I now feel awesome.

Best Resident Physician Ever

Posted on April 7th, 2008

Dr Kennedy saw me for my back at the Roosevelt clinic in Seattle. He accurately diagnosed the problem and counseled me on effective short and long term treatment. He had a wonderful bedside manner. The best part is now I feel 100% better. Thanks Dr Kennedy.

Posted on July 9th, 2016