Dr. David J Mitchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David J Mitchell?

Excellent

If this is the same Dr. Mitchell who performed both of my retinal detachments and scleral bandings 20 years ago, while in Reading Pa, then he is a gifted Dr. While living in Va. I have check ups once a year and I have had nothing but praise from other Drs. for the work he did saving my sight. He may not say much but he is excellent.

Dr. David Mitchell, M.D.

Dr. Mitchell has been my eye doctor and surgeon for over ten years. He has always been through in his examinations and in the use of specialized tests. The doctor keeps detailed drawings of my condition and updates them after each visit. He has kept me on a schedule that can catch changes in my vision in a timely manner. When I sought a second opinion before an eye surgery, the diagnosis was the same thus helping me proceed with the procedure Dr. Mitchell had recommended.