Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Rosenberg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. David J Rosenberg has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. David J Rosenberg has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David J Rosenberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
My husband and I have been ttc for multiple years and we were referred to this doctor. My husband did a test, and waited for the results and only got them after initiating the phone call with the office. Every time we have been to our appointments, we have asked if there is something that we could do to help us in our situation, and the only response we ever get is "no." We're not sure if he is b.s.ing us or what. Right now, we are looking for a second opinion with a different dr. Something doesn't seem right. Aside from that, he is a pleasant dr.
I came to Dr. Rosenberg with an issue I was having for a ling time, I had meen to 5 other doctors who could not find out what was wrong. Dr, Rosenberg did also not know what was going on but sent me to see another doctor who he thought would be able to help me. He was right the doctor he sent me to was able to tell me what was wrong and was able to treat me. Without him I may nver have went to see the doctor he refered me to. Most doctors just throw their hands in the air when or even get mean with you like because they cant figure it out its not real and your nuts, I would recomend him to anyone looking!! Give him a shot!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. David J Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Urologists, 360 Tolland Tpke Ste 3B, Manchester, CT
Dr. David J Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, CT.