Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Roth has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Being a new patient , I find Dr. Roth and his nurses and front desk were professional and nice...Dr. Roth is easy to talk to and I was comfortable with him....the only thing is the young lady who draws the lab blood, , she basically never spoke. except to ask which arm.....I found it to be rather cold and unprofessional...its sad to end a visit with someone who seemed like she could not be bothered .....
I'm totally satisfied with Dr. Roth, when I was in the hospital he called me to find out about my surgery, immediately he scheduled a follow up appointment.He always takes time to listen my concerns .
I never got a straight answer from him in a year and a half. He comes into the exam room with an iPhone timer going so he knows when to leave whether you are done or not. I kept him thru 3 iPhone alarm cycles when he finally pushed me out the door. His lab screwed up and didn't get a urine sample for a very important lab test. I won't go back. I don't think he is a good doctor at all. "A good doctor treats the patient; a bad doctor treats the symptoms."
Dr. Roth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. David J Roth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMontreal Internal Medicine, 1462 Montreal Rd Ste 303, Tucker, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David J Roth in this video.
Dr. David J Roth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucker, GA.