Dr. David J White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David J White?

Dr White was awesome! He agreed to stay late when he had no appointments available to seei

Great doctor!

Dr. Dave White has been my children's pediatrician since we relocated in 2005. He has always been gentle, encouraging and has fantastic interaction with my children! We are sad that my oldest has aged out of pediatric care and has to move on!!

Dr. White has been our pediatrician for 13 years. He has a great bedside manner and my children love him! He is patient, caring, and kind! I couldn't ask for a better pediatrician to care for my children! My children would agree that Dr. White is the BEST!

Great Doctor!!

Dr. White was very personable and professional. He was very patient with my son and took the time to really listen to his problems with his pain. Was pretty funny too;) Thank you!!