Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Wolf
Dr. David Wolf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Wolf is affiliated with New York Presbyterian / Westchester, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian Hospital --- Weill Cornell Division. He speaks English.
Dr. David Wolf has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Wolf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian Hospital --- Weill Cornell Division
New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Lenox Hill Hospital
Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
51 Years Experience
University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1962
New York Memorial Hospital
Dr. David Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates-Wall Street, 133 E 73rd St, New York, NY
Dr. David Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.