Dr. David M Jablons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Jablons?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Doc saved my life. Kaiser said I was inoperable, stage 3b lung cancer, he operated 6 months later in 2010. 4.5 years later I'm still kicking , clean scans the last 2 years, feel great , I could go on, suffice it to say I love the guy!

Thank you Dr. Jablons

I found 3 Nodules in my lung, Dr Jablons quickly and careful diagnose,then successfully cut off the tumor. He is so nice and spend a lot of time with me and following up. I and my family all so appreciate and think Dr. Jablons save my life.

Dr Jablons was the invisible man before and after my wife's surgery. It took 3 days to get him to see her after surgery, and then he stayed 3-4 minutes. He refused to call us back several timers after that. Apparently it was more important for him to jet over to China than to discuss my wife's chances of survival.

Dr. David Jablons - my personal favorite doc.

Dr. David Jablons is absolutely the best ! I often teased him that he was the "2 minute doctor" for appointments - however, in his defense -- UCSF clinic is a very busy place where patient time is limited. Also -- his 2 minutes were more valuable that other doctors 20 minutes - due to his high level of competency, knowledge and skill --- also a great sense of humor -- caustic wit - I would recommend him to anyone in need of a lung surgeon as he is simply stated -- the best!

He was excellent in making sure our family knew exactly what went on during the surgery, the outcome, problems patient had after surgery and what patient would do for followup care in our hometown. He spent a lot of time with us, never rushing us and wanted us to be sure we understood everything. All the Doctors who worked with him before and after patient's surgery were so caring; excellent care by all.

This doctor has not bedside manner. He is so full of himself, I think his success has gone to his head. Both times we went there he spent 5 minutes with us, left the room never to return. He is a arrogant know it all. We traveled a distance , my husband very ill and got absolutely NO help.

He is an amazing surgeon!

Dr. Jablons is an amazing surgeon. His knowledge of Mesothilioma is outstanding! We were so fortunate to get him to do my mom's surgery. He gave us more time with her. I will forever be in his dept!

Dr. David M Jablons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.