Dr. M Jackson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. M Jackson?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on January 18th, 2016

It took a month to get an appointment. Physician did not follow up and send report of EMG study - had to call multiple times to get the report sent. Physician did not have advice about dealing with the pain.

Worst treatment I've ever received.

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

First let me say that I would give a grade of 0 if it was an option, but I had to choose at least one star for it to register. This was the worst treatment I've ever received at any dr's office. I went into his office in extreme pain from a car accident. The office staff is cold and rude and irritable and not friendly, except for one or two people. The doctor sent in an intern to take all my information and she spent about 20 mins with me and was very sympathetic, however, I was NOT INFORMED she was an intern until it was halfway through the visit and then only because I said something about her being a great listener and I was happy to get her for a doctor, that is when she informed me she was NOT the dr. Then the doctor came in after she was done and they didn't share much of anything with each other. He showed her and another intern how to check my reflexes, made a joke about my pain, then told me ok, how about a cortisone shot. He was very arrogant and when I called him a day later for help, he said he would not see me for 2 weeks EVEN though I had made an appointment for that day. Period. I wound up having to go to the emergency room for help. Then when I finally went back to that office, he had not recorded his evaluations at all and the next doctor had to start from scratch and then SHE WAS MAD because she didn't have time to do that and said to me, "OK, I don't have time for a real eval, so tell me where it hurts most." THen she gave me a shot. WHAT??? Well I was in so much pain that I let them once again give me a shot, but I was so aggravated at that awful non_service. I don't trust an office that is so disorganized and not patient-oriented at all.

Dr. Jackson rocks

Posted on October 28th, 2009

While his office staff may be a little curt (maybe they were just having a bad day), Dr. Jackson is fantastic. His rare ability to make me laugh despite undergoing an unpleasant prodcdure really sets him apart. Perhaps this is a natural gift, but it goes a long way toward setting a patient at ease. You'll love him!

Posted on April 17th, 2015