Dr. David V Janeway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David V Janeway?

Extremely Rude

When I tried to inquire about details of my upcoming surgery, he told me that he would get back to me, left the room, and handed me over to someone who was supposed to schedule my surgery and couldn't answer any of my questions. I never saw him again and didn't feel comfortable enough with the situation so I found another doctor. Absolutely DO NOT RECOMMEND. AT ALL. Awful bedside manner and very rude.

Very helpful and wonderful staff

I was in for shoulder pain and was scared when I was sent for surgery. I had alot of questions and Dr Janeway explained it to me perfectly. The surgery went great and the recovery was just what he said it would be. HIs Medical Assistant even called me the next day to see how I was feeling. She called befor the OR staff even called me.

Very thorough. Answered all questions.

former patient

As a long time patient of this group, I came to see that billable items were address promptly but I spent a good deal of time being unsatisfied with the care outside the OR. When I complained, I was dismissed as a patient.

Worst follow-up and bedside manner ever. I had numbness in the left side of my face after rotator cuff surgery. Janeway indicated that he had seen this before and not to worry. Probably due to nerve compresion as a result of positioning during surgery. Also continued to have severe pain 4+ months after surgery. 1 month later: "Doc I still have numbness and my left eyelid sometimes droops" - Janeway "give it some more time". "I am having severe pain" - Janeway: "You had a big a** surgery". Left room. 2 months later: "Doc my numbness is correlated to my pain level and my left eyelid sometimes droops" - Janeway: "I have never seen this before you need to see a Neurologist, as far as I know you have Bells Palsy". "Doc my shoulder joint pops when I move it" - Janeway: "There are good pos and bad pops". Left room Never saw Janeway again...still having pain 4 months after surgery. Do not recommend this doctor.

-Can't get through to office; always get VM during office hours!! -made an appointment for surgery and still have not heard anything for a month re: pre-surgery appointments -Dr. spent 5 minutes with me and turned me over to 'someone' to schedule surgery who couldn't answer any of my questions; said it wasn't 'my' job to know these things

Dr. David V Janeway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.