Dr. David Jarvis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Jarvis?

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2017

We consider Dr. Jarvis and his staff one of our greatest blessings .He has been our doctor for 25 years and has provided 5 star care.

Annual Visit

Posted on December 6th, 2016

This was my annual visit with Dr. Jarvis to check my CPAP machine usage. He is very knowledgeable in the use of CPAP equipment and the latest developments in the treatment of sleep apnea. He asked if I was having any problems with my treatment and gave me some advice to make my treatment more effective. He also discussed the alternatives to the CPAP equipment that I am using, but because of the physical condition of my throat he did say that other treatments probably would not work well for me. I have been using the CPAP equipment for almost 20 years now and do not plan to make any changes. I consider Dr. Jarvis to be one of the 'best in the business' when it comes to treating sleep apnea. I would recommend him to anyone needing sleep apnea testing and treatment.

Posted on November 26th, 2016

Dr. Jarvis is top notch. He takes time to get to know his patients and is very thorough. Staff always available by phone and/or email for questions. Great Service.

Posted on April 28th, 2016

For my most recent visit, I arrived early. I was prepared to wait until the time for my appointment. To my surprise, the wait was very short. The preparation nurse came for me after a very short time. Overall, my visit with the doctor was ahead of schedule.

CEO

Posted on April 17th, 2016

Just as efficient as a Doctor as well a human being.

patient

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

I have always received the best care possible from Dr Jarvis. I have been a patient of his for 10 years while being treated for a lung tumor and sleep apnea. He is very through and always remembers things we have discussed from prior visits. Like Allstate "you are in good hands" with Dr Jarvis.

The Best!!!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr. Jarvis is one of the most caring physicians I know. I have been seeing him for many years and he has taken wonderful care of me.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Great service. It was a pleasant visit. He has my best interest in ind.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Jarvis over 30 years. I feel comfortable with him and the staff.

Posted on January 2nd, 2016

Dr. Jarvis and his staff were very courteous, punctual, helpful, and professional in both their actions and appearance. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on November 15th, 2013

Dr. Jarvis has been our family's doctor for many years.he is very professional and very caring, which is a very special quality to have in a doctor. I would recommend him very highly to anyone who needs a great doctor.

Avoid

Posted on April 26th, 2013

He is acceptable if you are not seriosly ill. But if you suspect something life threating please don't waste time with him. After an hour and a half wait I waited another 30 minutes in the exam room. He asked why I was there and i said for the results of my biopsy. He said, "Oh did I order that? Well good for me. " His staff said the long wait was because another facility never sent the results but i checked with them later and they showed me documentation that they faxed it 3 days before. He has knowledge but doesn't seem organized or focused. I'm not sure he is well. Time to retire.