Dr. David Javitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Javitz?

He's very good

Theres nothing about him that i don't like he's very thorough

Quick to give accurate diagnosis; listens well; cares about his patients

I have full trust Dr. Javitz. He has been my physician for almost forty years, and I am so fortunate to have him. He doesn't order tests unnecessarily but only if he feels I need one. He listens patiently and seems genuinely glad to see me for my annual checkup.

I am picky about doctors, and I recommend this one

I was surprised to see a low rating for this doctor from anyone - I have seen him since college (over 11 years) and three years ago he helped navigate me through a series of health issues in a way other doctors do not. I have had many indifferent doctors who just want to get the patient in and out, but the entire time I have seen him in serious and not so serious appointments he has taken the time to listen to what I am saying, he recalls what I have asked about/been seen for in the past, he is very difficult to get an appointment with but I know its because he has many regular patients like me who feel he is worth waiting for. When I do make an appointment he has excellent focus on what I am asking and I leave feeling as though he really heard me and diagnosed me properly. I have nothing but good things to say about him.

Past medical record and symptoms accurately described my condition yet he prescribed a drug strongly contra indicated for this condition. Made me seriously worse!Failed to make an accurate diagnosis of a longterm problem and was dismissive of an accurate diagnosis from a University clinic.Wrongly diagnosed a simple 'plantar wart'