Dr. David Jevsevar Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Jevsevar?

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Wrong procedure. Cracked femur. Was told he would repair the femur with a rod and pin. Changed his mind. Did a partial hip replacement. Got a terrible infection. Have a severely scarred thigh due to that infection. Then he said I had to have a total hip replacement. Which I asked him to do. And stupid me, he did it wrong and I let him do it again! Subsequently, I am in severe pain and always will be due to massive scar tissue and damaged tissue from infection. Steer clear.

Three hip surgeries

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Had a partial total hip replacement. Then was told shortly afterwards I needed a total replacement. I waited three years and got the total. He took an xray immediately after and saw that the ball had fallen out so he had to cut me open again. In terrible pain for three months. Had to have surgery again because the post between the ball and the thigh was too long and the ball was crushing the hip bone to nothing and had to be rebuilt and my leg had to be lengthened. The leg is still too short and am still in pain and am told I always will be in part because of the scar tissue. Dr. Jevsevar is no longer in practice here and his partner will not see me because he says there is nothing he can do for me. I have to learn to live with the pain. I can't walk, sleep, drive, sit or do anything anymore. My life has been basically destroyed.

Good job

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Jevsevar correctly diagnosed the broken bone in my foot that was causing me chronic pain and removed it. Prior to this I must have seen 5 different Podiatrists who failed to diagnose the injury.

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I had total knee replacement. I was able to resume normal activities in just over six weeks.I think Dr. Jevsevar is a skilled surgeon and runs his office in a professional manner.

Posted on July 14th, 2015