Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Johe has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 8
Dr Johe preformed a fusion surgery on my upper back. Afterwards, I suffered great pain which didn't subside over time. When I complained of it? He screamed at me claiming I "wanted more vicodin"&that "I fixed you!-There's nothing wrong with you"!./ I then sought another drs advice and when he sent for my records from dr Johe? Dr Johe's office said, They didn't even know who I was! It caused me a lot of problems as the new dr thought I was a crazy liar. I did get my records from the hospital (thank God they keep patient records) This "dr" also has a frightening DV record(Look it up) BEWARE.
I broke my wrist last year and you would think a surgeon would want to cut you open and fix it ...he gave me the best advise that any one could. He did not do surgery but cast me and helped me all along the way with my recovery. I do not have a rod in me now and I am greatfull for that. this year I had a strange bump on my knee and he got me in right away for a consult because I was going on vacation... he did open it up to check it and culture it and again I am glad it ended being staff.... so he removed it after I got home and he has been great for me.
This doctor is a nightmare.He diagnosed me with herniations in my cervical spine & assured me that a simple discetomy&fusion would "fi" me & enable me to go back to work without pain.He was very nice BEFORE the surgery.The pain actually was alot worse AFTER surgery.I went to his office and told him of my troubles and he exploded with anger.He insisted that he"fixed" my neck& then insisted that I was only complaining because I wanted more 5 mg hydrocodone pills and told me that I was a "hysterical woman"! I was beyond shocked by his behavior and language.I then went to a neurosurgeon(2nd opinion)in Pittsburgh, Pa. I was diagnosed with a non-union of fusion & this Dr. stated,"no wonder you're in so much pain". I have talked with other people tha have had very bad experiences with dr David Johe.Be warned! Do not allow this man to perform surgery on you.What a nightmare. I now need surgery to correct his mistakes.
41 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Hospital Health System
Dr. David H Johe accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David H Johe is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Marys, PA.