Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Juan
Dr. David Juan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA, with another office in Santa Clara, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Juan is affiliated with El Camino Hospital, Regional Medical Center of San Jose and Community Hospital of Los Gatos. He speaks English.
Dr. David Juan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Juan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
El Camino Hospital
Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
46 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Juan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.