Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Jupina
Dr. David J Jupina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, CA, with another office in San Ramon, CA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Jupina is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center. Dr. Jupina has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David J Jupina has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I felt nothing but negative feelings each of the 3 times that I went to Dr Jupina. I also could hear the DR and his assistant outside of my room talking about me in a unprofessional way. I also remember asking to speak with my DR by phone and Allie, his assistant was rude, and I never did speak with DR , in the 2 times I requested that he call me. I never went back.
Dr. Jupina was So-So. He accurately diagnosed me, but I waited an hour to see him, he spent 12 total minutes with me, and I could hear him making snide remarks about me in the hallway. His front desk/call center is terrible. The check in people were fair, the checkout people were frazzled and talking about food and other nonsense. The only really great thing I have to say, is that he has a spectacular assistant Allie, but after my last visit I saw she wasnt there anymore, and since she was the only one that was competent in that office, I sadly wont be back.
Dr. Jupina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1992
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. David J Jupina accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. David J Jupina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.