Dr. David Jupina Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Jupina?

Excellent MD

Posted on October 17th, 2017

I was the first to see Dr. Jupina, now my husband is a patient as well, he is fantastic, as well as his staff, wish I would have known him sooner for my total knee replacement.

FAILED TO DIAGNOSE SERIOUS INFECTION POST TKR

Posted on April 4th, 2017

This orthopedic surgeon performed a total knee replacement which became seriously infected at the time of surgery and for a period of 7 (seven) months thereafter failed to perform adequate tests to determine if an infection existed, and, in fact represented that there was NO infection.

Excellent doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Dr Jupina was far the best doctor that I have had in many years. He explained the procedure and was very gentle when giving me the injections. The staff was professional and assisted me with the referral system which can be tedious for approvals with insurance the insurance company.

Unhappy

Posted on December 15th, 2013

I felt nothing but negative feelings each of the 3 times that I went to Dr Jupina. I also could hear the DR and his assistant outside of my room talking about me in a unprofessional way. I also remember asking to speak with my DR by phone and Allie, his assistant was rude, and I never did speak with DR , in the 2 times I requested that he call me. I never went back.

Cattle Call of an Office

Posted on October 25th, 2013

Dr. Jupina was So-So. He accurately diagnosed me, but I waited an hour to see him, he spent 12 total minutes with me, and I could hear him making snide remarks about me in the hallway. His front desk/call center is terrible. The check in people were fair, the checkout people were frazzled and talking about food and other nonsense. The only really great thing I have to say, is that he has a spectacular assistant Allie, but after my last visit I saw she wasnt there anymore, and since she was the only one that was competent in that office, I sadly wont be back.

Posted on March 17th, 2012

Has been to Dr. Jupina for three different surgeries and have been very happy with the outcomes!

Posted on July 1st, 2017