- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David K Harris MD
Dr. David K Harris, MD is a doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with other offices in Clarkston, MI and Ann Arbor, MI. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Havenwyck Hospital, StoneCrest Behavioral Health & Inpatient Treatment Center and University Of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center. They speak Arabic, Spanish.
Dr. David K Harris has 3 locations
6549 Town Center Dr Ste A
Clarkston , MI 48346
Dr. David K Harris has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David K Harris has the following 11 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1992
Dr. David K Harris Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ], "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ], "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ], "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
More about Dr. David K Harris
Dr. Harris graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Harris works in Livonia, MI and 6 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Havenwyck Hospital, StoneCrest Behavioral Health & Inpatient Treatment Center and University Of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center.