Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lawrence
Dr. David Lawrence, MD, BA is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Lawrence is affiliated with Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital, Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc and Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lawrence has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
Dr. David Lawrence is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lawrence is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Riley Hospital For Children
Lagrange Community Hospital
Parkview Whitley Hospital
Union Hospital Inc
Clarian North Medical Center
Tipton County Memorial Hospital
William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
11 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1700 S Tamiami Trl, Sarasota, FL
Dr. David Lawrence is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.