Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Kaiser MD
Dr. David A Kaiser has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. David A Kaiser has the following 13 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 16
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Kaiser - Posted on January 10th, 2017
The Best I've Seen
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Kaiser - Posted on July 29th, 2016
When the psychiatrist I'd been seeing for adult ADD/ADHD retired, I worried a great deal about finding a doctor to replace him. I looked online and sought recommendations from others. I selected Dr David Kaiser and couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Kaiser has now been my psychiatrist for two years and I've benefited greatly as a result. His knowledge of ADD/ADHD, his keen observations, as well as his level-headed demeanor and approach make him by far the best I've seen. I always look forward to my appointments, and always come away with an improved understanding, a positive sense of direction, and a motivated attitude. I highly recommend him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Kaiser - Posted on July 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Kaiser - Posted on July 13th, 2016
I've recommended Dr. Kaiser to a number of people. Of all the physicians I've seen, I believe he's the best. I think he's spot on with his individualized analysis and advice--no platitudes or canned answers. He also has an uncanny ability to pinpoint issues and work with me to find ways to manage and achieve long-term health.
A+++++ ADHD treatment
Self-verified patient of Dr. David A Kaiser - Posted on July 6th, 2016
31 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. David A Kaiser Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David A Kaiser's office for more information.
111 N Wabash Ave Ste 2101 Chicago, IL : (312) 409-2835
Locations & DirectionsDAVID A KAISER MD, 111 N Wabash Ave Ste 2101, Chicago, IL
Dr. David A Kaiser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.