Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Kam has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr.Kam performed surgery on me,after I kept going back and seeing him to explain how sick I was.He said I was paranoid and dismissed my claims. Finally,going to Boston and seeing another doctor discovered that during my 3 hrs of surgery Dr.Kam didn't even fix my problem. I needed another surgery and asap.
Dr. Kam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St Elizabeths Medical Center
Dr. David S Kam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMass Eye And Ear Infirmary, 825 Main St, South Weymouth, MA
Dr. David S Kam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Weymouth, MA.