Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David G Kann
Dr. David G Kann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gettysburg, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kann is affiliated with Pinnacle Health System At Polyclinic Hospital and Carlisle Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David G Kann has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David G Kann has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. David G Kann is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Kann is okay - competent but nothing more. His administrative staff couldn't be worse if they tried. They screwed up my billing and now expect me to fix it for them - and they're not very polite about it, either. Steer clear of this guy. There are plenty of doctors out there who are just as good if not better, and their staff won't abuse you.
Dr. Kann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid Kann Md, 20 Expedition Trl, Gettysburg, PA
Dr. David G Kann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gettysburg, PA.