Dr. David Kauff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kauff?

Great primary care physician

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Exactly the kind of doctor I'd hoped for. I don't what it is that makes some primary care physicians such soothing personalities to be around, but Dr. Kauff had it happen, Dr. Kauff is one of them. I've never had such a quick, comprehensive medical experience in my life. I went in with a tiny little hip ailment I'd been worrying about, Dr. Kauff did some quick, testing movements of the joint, had me in and out of xray in maybe 10 minutes, in another five both he and a radiologist could tell me that my bone looked great and it was a tendon problem. PT referral followed, anti-inflammatory, yadda yadda. That was a lot of an initial half hour appointment. His bedside manner was great, consistent eye contact, very personable, listens clearly to what you have to say. A+ in every regard.

Posted on September 7th, 2010

I have been lucky over the years with Group Health. I have always had a good doctor and Dr. Kauff is no exception. His interest in your health and well being are his top priority. And it is appaerent. He listens and is engaging and that is important in putting together a plan to your recovery. I don't like going to the doctor, as most of us don't. But he puts you at ease and you just feel a little better having seen and talked with him.

Posted on December 9th, 2010