Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Kaufman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David L Kaufman has the following 15 expertise
- Laser Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Lyme Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Voice Disorders
- Hepatitis A
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Dr. David L Kaufman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
I was a patient of Dr. Kaufman's when I lived in NYC. I moved away for 5 years and returned to the city. My time away was spent with misdiagnosis and panic. Now, back with Dr. Kaufman and am secure in the knowledge that he is the best. My family was nothing short of saved by him.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
41 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1977
St Vincents Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid Lyons Kaufman Md, 2500 Hospital Dr Bldg 2, Mountain View, CA
Dr. David L Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.