Dr. David L Kaufman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David L Kaufman?

Mr.

Great Doctor!

Happy Patient

Dr. Kaufman is by far the best doctor I have had. After seeing over 15 specialists in all different fields he was the only one to truly investigate my illness and diagnose the root cause. He is helping me get better after many years of sickness.

I absolutely love Dr. Kaufman. He took time to talk to me and REALLY listened. He diagnosed me after 10+ years of uncaring doctors and many false diagnoses. He is the best doctor ever. He gave me my life back.

Excellence in patient care

to me david kaufman has been and remains the best physician i have ever dealt eith.i cannot refer anyone better.

I was a patient of Dr. Kaufman's when I lived in NYC. I moved away for 5 years and returned to the city. My time away was spent with misdiagnosis and panic. Now, back with Dr. Kaufman and am secure in the knowledge that he is the best. My family was nothing short of saved by him.

I have been a patient of Dr. Kaufman's for approximately 10 years. Recently I was diagnosed with cancer. He helped me through the whole process -- diagnosis, treatment, surgery, and follow up care. I have never felt isolated during my illness, as I knew that I could always contact him with any question or issue. He is wonderful.

I have been a patient of Dr. Kaufman's since 1993. He is a straight shooter. Listens to my complaints. I feel like we are on the same team when it has to do with my health. He is a doctor that I can relax around. Not something that Im ever felt before Dr. Kaufman. He saw my spouse through a rough, ugly terminal illness. From Day 1 to the end of my spouses life. His staff, the doctors could not have been more caring, compassionate, emphatic. I am very satisfied with this doctor.

Dr. David L Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.