Dr. David W Keetch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Keetch?

Extremely warm and caring, direct in approach. would highly recommend him to family and friends.

Although my husband's prostatectomy went well with little complications, it was when his cancer returned that there was a problem. Dr. Keetch called him while he was at work and he was driving, so the call went to voicemail. He called the office back 10 minutes later and it went to Dr. keetch's secretary's voice mail. It took us over a month to get the results that the prostate cancer had returned and my husband would need radiation. If my husband has any other problems that require a urologist, we will not be going back. It is inexcusable not to return such an important phone call with the news of a cancer returning.

Something to consider

Dr Keetch is very good doctor, but the staff at his office are horrible. I have never experienced anything like it. Whenever I needed to ask them about something they were very rude. It can also take several months to get an appointment scheduled. This is a VERY busy office, and I believe the reason why the staff are rude is probably because they are overworked. That's my guess anyway...

Mr. Kidney Stone

Dr. Keetch is wonderful in all respects. He has done five lithotripsies for me. Highly recommended. Knowledgeable, very competent and an overall good guy.

Found this doctor on line

This was the best choice I could have made for my prostate removal. Two months later I am back to doing everything I did before the operatiion. With full continence.