Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David N Kells has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I met with Dr.Kells today and it was one of the worse experiences. I suffered a miscarriage with my first child. When he came into the room he was rude and basically said I miscarried. No empathy or anything. He asked if it was a planned pregamancy and I said no. He went on to state while chuckling that some women dont plan pregnancies and its ok to miscarry. He asked me was I ok with tne miscarriage! Who does that? NO Im not ok woth losing my baby! I will NEVER EVER see this insensitive undoctor again. I didnt even schedule a followup because I couldnt believe him. I wish I could submit without any stars!
Dr. Kells has been my obgyn for over 10 years and has delivered all three if my girls, I am expecting yet again and he is the only one I would ever trust to bring my bundle of joy into his world! I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about not only Dr Kells but everyone in the office as well! They are all so wonderful, if you are looking for an amazing doctor to help with one of life's most precious moments than look no farther, hands down not only the only one I trust with that stuff, but a wonderful person all around!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kells is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Maricopa Medical Center
Dr. David N Kells accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsI Womens Health Care, 655 S Dobson Rd Ste 101, Chandler, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David N Kells in this video.
Dr. David N Kells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.