Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David N Kenagy MD
Dr. David N Kenagy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carlsbad, NM, with other offices in Beachwood, OH and Wilmington, DE (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Nephrology, Nephrology and Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. David N Kenagy has 4 locations
1000 Auburn Dr
Beachwood, OH 44122
1600 Rockland Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
Dr. David N Kenagy has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Nephrology
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. David N Kenagy has the following 7 expertise
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Dr. David N Kenagy is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. David N Kenagy - Posted on February 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. David N Kenagy - Posted on January 30th, 2014
My Grandson Son Is Very Small And Doesn't Weight Much We Was Taking Him To Indianapolis But They Just Wanted To Give Him A Kidney Until We Went To See Dr. Kenagy Now Louisville,Ky. Say He Is Know Longer They So They Have To See A Difference Doctor Now You Know When A Good Doctor Comes Around There Not There Very Long I Have Nothing Bad All Good To Say About This Man Now I Don't Know What We Are Going To Do
38 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1981
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. David N Kenagy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David N Kenagy, MD - Nephrology in Carlsbad, NM, in this video.
Dr. David N Kenagy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Carlsbad, NM.