Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kendall
Dr. David Kendall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Kendall is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview, Children's Hospitals & Clinics and St Francis Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kendall has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Kendall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Children's Hospitals & Clinics
St Francis Regional Medical Center
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Fairview Ridges Hospital
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
25 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1988
Dr. David Kendall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions9360 Towne Centre Dr, San Diego, CA
Dr. David Kendall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.