Dr. David H Kerman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. David H Kerman?

Colonspy

I had a colonspy in 2016 very happy with Dr. Kerman. I highly recommend him for a colonspy or any other procedure.

Rude

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He is extremely rude. When I first saw him he was nice then he became extremely rude.

Horrible Experience

Mean and doesn't listen to his patient's. His way or the highway. There are some wonderful gi do s. Keep looking. You will regret being seen by him. He will judge you and make you upset.

1st time visit

He is mean! No empathy!!!

I have Crohn's disease and have been a patient of Dr. Kerman's for a few years now. Dr. Kerman is very personable and knowledgeable in his field and I feel that I can trust his assessment and diagnosis. I am very grateful for the attention and care that he has provided me. After 40+ years with Crohn's this is the best I've ever felt.

Great GI Doc

Dr. Kerman is just awesome. I have a chronic, genetic GI-related illness that requires me to see a GI doc at least once a year. I moved to Miami a few years ago, which meant the dreaded having to find a new GI doc. Pair generally embarrassing conversations/procedures that I have to get done with diagnosed anxiety and panic disorder, and going to a new GI doctor has always been a horrible experience for me.However, I was immediately comfortable with Dr. Kerman. He's kind, personable, and just has a great nature that makes him easy to talk to and really puts you at ease. He's completely honest and open, especially when it comes to your diagnoses and treatment, is always available for questions and concerns.Honestly, the only downside to seeing Dr. Kerman is they tend to get backed up in the UMHC/Sylvester GI group, so on a couple occasions I've had to wait an hour or so for my appointment. But all-in-all, Dr. Kerman is definitely a great GI doc, and if you hit one of the days where scheduling is backed up, he's definitely worth the wait. I'd highly recommend him to anyone.