• 3rd Party Reviews

15 total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen David Kieff?

Excellent experience

I had long standing issues with nasal polyps and allergies. I have had surgeries in the past but I found the experience very uncomfortable. My experience with Dr. Kieff's surgery was nothing but pleasant. His methodical approach for prepping me up (with proper medication) before the procedure made surgery a breeze. I was actually driving the very next day of my surgery. Within a week, I was back to doing my normal activities. The symptoms are gone and I feel great.

My sinus and nasal surgery helped me so much!

I was having really bad nasal congestion and sinus pressure. My allergy testing and management helped some, but I remained symptomatic. As a medical interpreter, I had the opportunity to see several different ENT doctors. Fortunately, I settled with Dr. Kieff. I am so happy I did. My experience was not just great from a surgical standpoint, but I also found him and his staff very kind and comforting. I was never rushed. As a person who is prone to feel anxious, I really appreciated this.

My nasal surgery really helped. Thank you!

I was having uncontrolled nasal congestion in spite of allergy management. It was affecting my sleep too. Dr. Kieff and his staff were very helpful in seeing me and helping me understand my condition better. Ultimately, I underwent septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery which has really improved my symptoms. Thank you again Dr. Kieff. You and your team are great!

Great nasal surgery!

I had nasal blockage that was not getting better with allergy management or medication. It was affecting my sleep too. Dr. Kieff and his team were very helpful in my treatment. I felt as if they taught me a lot about why I was congested. Ultimately I underwent nasal surgery and feel much better. I am sleeping better too.

Excellent from start to finish

I was referred to Dr. Kieff after having issues with my ears ringing and being blocked all the time. During the first visit I was diagnosed with a deviated septum, enlarged turbinates and enlarged adenoids. The options for treatment were clearly explained to me and making the decision to have have surgery to correct both was easy. Throughout the whole process everything was explained fully and accurately so I knew what to expect at each stage of treatment.

Excellent Experience

My experience with Dr. Kieff was excellent. He is a true professional and master of his craft. He performed a surgery to remove a salivary gland, and I the result is amazing. His standard of care is second to none. The office staff was also amazing, frequently having to call my PCP prior to the visit. I very much appreciate their diligence on my behalf. Overall, the experience was great, and am thankful to have had such a great team to take care of me.

Great ENT specialist!

I visited Dr. Kieff after being referred by my PCP due to having frequent/severe sinus headaches. Dr. Kieff examined me and promptly identified that a deviated septum could be putting extra pressure on my sinuses causing the pain. He told me septoplasty and turbinate surgery was an option, but didn't push me too hard. He gave me all the info I needed and pros/cons of the surgery, which I eventually moved forward with. Ironically, via a different ENT physician, my sister had the same surgery just weeks before I did. In talking through her experience vs. mine in terms of information given ahead of the surgery, follow-up care recommended, etc., Dr. Kieff seemed to be far superior.

Amazing sinus surgery!

After hearing horror stories and waiting 30+ years, I finally got around to have sinus surgery. Absolutely the best experience and outcome imaginable! Entertaining significantly improved quality of life and once again flying without sinusitis and earaches. Mass Eye & Ear was excellent. All this from a very fussy retired nurse practitioner. Many thanks, Dr. Kieff.

I visited Dr Kieff for allergy-related nasal problems and was quickly diagnosed with a deviated septum. He and the office staff were able to schedule my surgery fairly quickly and Dr Kieff was very responsive/available for my questions along the way. My symptoms are much improved and I'm glad I decided to go in. I am no longer on my allergy medicines.

Excellent experience with Dr. Kieff

I had a very thorough ear exam and treatment. He provided excellent explanations of what was going on and scheduled me promptly for a hearing test in his office and follow-up visit. I've been to other ear doctors and Dr. Kieff was MUCH more thorough and professional.

The most thorough Dr. I have ever worked with

Dr Kieff took the time to investigate every aspect of my illness to diagnose what was wrong with me and give me targeted medicine., a huge relief after my GP and another ENT both mis- diagnosed me and gave me meds that were ineffective for my illness. This is the Dr. that will get Ito the bottom of it right away.

Deviated Septum/Acquired Deformity of Nose

Dr. Kieff is a fantastic doctor. I had a deviated septum and an acquired deformity of my nose which happened over 11 years ago. It was an incident where I had my nose broken pretty badly. I chose to live with until I decided to finally see a specialist. Dr. Kieff's standard of care from the beginning was excellent - right from the consultations up tthrough the post-op. He explained what kind of surgery he could do to solve my problem (fix my deviated septum, reduce the size of my turbinates, and straighten the outside of my nose). In the end he did a fantastic job. My septum and the outside of my nose are as straight as can be. I am amazed at what a good job he did. Although I would not want to have to do through the procedure again (nose surgery is not fun), I would if I had to and I would definitely have Dr. Kieff perform the operation again.