Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Killebrew
Dr. David Killebrew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Killebrew is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Providence Extended Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Killebrew has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Killebrew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alaska Regional Hospital
Providence Alaska Medical Center
Providence Extended Care Center
Alaska Family ENT
40 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1973
Dr. David Killebrew accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1200 Airport Heights Dr, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Killebrew in this video.
Dr. David Killebrew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.