Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David Kingsbury
Dr. David Kingsbury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Kingsbury is affiliated with St Vincent Pediatric Rehabiltation Center, St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center and ST Vcent Hospital Health. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kingsbury has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. David Kingsbury has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. David Kingsbury has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David Kingsbury is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kingsbury is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent Pediatric Rehabiltation Center
St Vincent Hospital Health Care Center
ST Vcent Hospital Health
St Vincent Hosp And Health Car, Indianapolis, In
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions8424 Naab Rd, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. David Kingsbury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.