Dr. David T Kirk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David T Kirk?

Dr. Kirk has saved my life. Twice.

Dr. Kirk is an old-fashioned doctor with a lot of experience and knows what to do when push comes to shove - he relies on his knowledge and experience to move quickly and in the right direction.

Dr. Kirk is an extremely competent family physician; he has been my doctor for many years, and I can't imagine and do not want to imagine not having him to call on when I am ill or have any medical needs. He is compassionate and dedicated and we are so lucky to have him in our small town.

A Very good Doctor

Dr. Kirk....imho...a very good Dr...he listens to you...if he is not sure he doesn't guess.. he will find someone who can help you..although in my case most of the time he is right on with his thoughts and diagnosis...I really appreciate his way of approaching medicine...he is our family Doctor

This is a Doctor I'd expect to go to homes and visit patients. A good, old fashioned Dr. who cares.