Dr. David Kishbaugh Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Kishbaugh?

The Worst

Denise Busbin is the definition of uncaring, hateful, and rude. Wait until the day she has to suffer with pain. I wish her the same care as she provides for her patients.

First time to see Dr. in approx. three years and know he is throwing me out on the street, because I'm poor, my urinalysis in three years clean, I've been stable on my medication. for over ten year, and know he wants me to become a new Heroin statistic.

This clinic is just a injection clinic, doctors wont take the time to listening to you.

Don't go

Drive by exam and mansplained his treatment theory to me. No thank you "Dr"

Superior

Dr. David Kishbaugh is an excellent physician! He always goes above and beyond to take care of me and my pain management needs. He is always professional and shows compassion for my medical situation. His office staff is extremely professional and caring as well. I have never waited more than 15 minutes for any appointment, and when scheduling my next appointment, they make certain to find one to suit my needs. I highly recommend the RPK Center for pain management needs!

Perfect, professional care

This is the best pain clinic in Fayetteville. Dr. Kishbaugh is the most oustanding, professional and devoted specialist there is. Denise is a superb pain therapist. She has always listened to me and observed my physical health with the utmost skillful, attentive care I could ever ask for. The receptionists always greet me with warm courtesy and I never wait long at all. The assistants always ensure that I'm comfortable, listen to me and give me full details of what to expect at each visit. They thoroughly prepare me to see the doctor or pain therapist, especially Sean. I also appreciate how expediently referrals are handled and messages left are returned. The staff really cares about giving me the best care as soon as possible. And I truly appreciate the reminder calls I receive when I have an upcoming appointment and the follow up calls I get after a procedure. You're absolutely the best RPK staff. Keep up the superb work! :-)

Arrogant bully more interested in scoring points with his in town colleagues than in actually providing care to his patients.

DO NOT GO HERE

For a patient to come to you in pain, obviously they are hurting. To be treated with such rudeness and disrespect like they do is beyond me. I asked if I could speak with Office Manager and she said would talk to my provider which I might add was not who I was sent to be seen and she would call me back that day. I called the following day and even though they were still answering phones they claimed I couldn't talk to anyone because they were closed early on that particular day. I was not allowed to switched providers after clearly stating that my pain management team was rude and disrespectful. In fact, I clearly mentioned to practitioner that her nurse was very rude and had no bed side manner. She replied, that is not her job. Her job is to get the facts and report to me. I have called repeatedly to see how to properly wean off of my meds since they obviously don't care about my treatment with no response.

Amazing doctor

The RPK center is amazing. The doctor remembers many of his patients by name even on the occasional run in at the grocery store. I have been followed for 3 years now for a severe spinal injury, and Dr. Kushbaugh has been nothing but polite and cordial all of the time. I feel that doctors like this one get a bad rap do to patients abusing the drugs that are prescribed. It is why the patients are followed so closely at his clinic. I hope this helps people decide where they want to be seen at. I do highly reccomend this clinic.

Not Bad Center

I only saw the Doctor at my first visit. I had been seeing a spine specialist for 4 years prior to this visit. I moved out of Florida, and insurance sent me here. Initially went in for my back, but DR. Noticed I ( could) have fibromyalgia as well. He was correct. Very keen on his part. I saw Denise the next 11 visits, who assessed me as well as taught me many facts regarding fibromyalgia. Denise has a stern demeanor, but knows her stuff. She bent over backwards for me when I was moving out of that area, even finding someone to transfer to in SC. She didn't have to do that, but she did it for me. Thank you Denise and staff! Oh how I miss you!!

Great experience

horrible doctor and PA's

when I was 13 I suffered a horrible car crash by a drunk driver. I finally healed at the age of 18, I recently within the past year got into a nother bad accident. I was referred to the RPK Center. The doctor took less than 10 minutes with me gave me Tylenol for my back problems, then I was out and had an appointment the following month, seen a PA, that gave me opana which my insurance did not pay for. She gave me that medicine for 3 months knowing that my insurance was denying it. So I finally told her that I want something my insurance will pay for so she gives me tylenol 3 what she does absolutely nothing for the problem that I have. Went back the following month told her it didn't work so and then after 5 months of having back issues and trying to raise five children she gives me percoset but only 30 a month which does not help, so It takes me about 3 weeks of stretching them out then ask me why my urine test keeps coming up clean.I tell her because its really not enough, and I would like a stronger dose. I feel the pain not you. Then she had the audacity to accuse me of selling my medication. Knowing that she's seeing my MRI'sand all the nerve damage I have in my upper neck. these doctors are rude and I are only out for their money I would not recommend these people to ANYBODY!