Dr. David E Kissel Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David E Kissel?

Keep Looking for another Doc.

Lots of talking and no listening. Seemed to be in a hurry to move on to the next patient.

Stay away from this quack

Worst experience ever

Why would a psychiatrist ask a new patient what type of anti-depressant they want to take? This is exactly what he did for me. First of all I was going through a deep depression at the time. I wasnt in my right frame of mind. Second I had no experience with any of the medication he was telling me about. While under his care for the next couple years I had multiple depressions. He never once told me I was bi-polar type 2. I found that out when I finally switched doctors. Since Ive been seeing my current doctor I havent had a depression, in 11 years. This guy is terrible. He doesnt listen to his patients and doesnt do anything to improve your condition. He seems only to want to get you out of his office as fast as possible and collect your money. My advise would be to stay clear of this guy!