Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David K Klee
Dr. David K Klee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David K Klee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David K Klee has the following 11 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Prenatal Care
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. David K Klee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. David K Klee - Posted on January 27th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. David K Klee - Posted on May 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. David K Klee - Posted on August 7th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. David K Klee - Posted on August 2nd, 2014
23 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Midmichigan Medical Center
Dr. David K Klee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMUNSON FAMILY PRACTICE CENTER, 1400 Medical Campus Dr, Traverse City, MI
Dr. David K Klee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.