2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David A Klegon?

Run away

If you actually care about treating and managing your mental health, stay away from this man. I doubt he actually cares about his patients, let alone stay up to date with his knowledge. There's a reason it's so easy to make an appointment with him.

Horrible

Rude, mean, nasty, grouchy old goat of a doctor. His attitude and approach are the absolute worst. Treats you like garbage, throws meds at you without any prior consult or referral, refuses to co-operate with any kind of social security issues, and is in desperate need of therapy himself! Do yourself a favor and find someone else, anyone else!

They did not tell me up front that he requires patients to see him monthly. I have been stable on my medication for three years. He was very knowledgeable but will not allow a patient to visit a few times a year. If you are stable see your primary care doctor. That is who will be prescribing my medication from now on.Also they don't spell my name correctly or the town I live in. Even though I have told them to correct it. The receptionist wrote down the wrong day on my appointment card and then they charged me for the visit.

Easy and Accurate

Dr. Klegon was a pleasure to work with. He was kind and thorough and listened to all my cares and concerns. I was able to get an evaluation with him within one week! I highly recommend him.

Dr. David A Klegon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Framingham, MA.