Dr. David Klipper Is this you?

3.0

Laughable appointment

Posted on July 20th, 2013

I saw Dr. Klipper because of neck pain, carpal tunnel and fibromyalgia. He was friendly enough, but almost seemed to be laughing at me when I talked about my conditions. He seems to believe that exercise cures EVERYTHING, even fibromyalgia. He told me that when I hurt so bad, I can barely walk, that I should get out of bed and walk around - huh?? He said that when I hurt so much that I can barely think straight, that I should just get up and go to work - WHAT??? He said that when I get home from work so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open, I should take a 20-minute walk around my neighborhood. I found him to be extremely ignorant. He was a smiling "thinks he knows-it-all" when he really doesn't know much at all. A complete waste of time!

Excellent

Posted on December 23rd, 2012

Dr. Klipper took the time to go over my MRI with me. It was great to understand what my injury was.

Metastatic Melanoma