Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Kloth has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. David S Kloth has the following 5 expertise
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. David S Kloth is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 142
Chronic pain can be extremely frustrating but Dr Kloth has helped me get to a place where it only minimally interferes with my daily activities. He is a very good doctor and I would say an excellent diagnostician. My best advice is have realistic expectations and don't believe everything that you read on the internet (some people just want pills)!
Dr. Kloth did not listen to a single word I spoke. He diagnosed me without clearly understanding my condition and made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. Needless to say, I'm not going to fill the prescription he wrote me because I just don't trust him. I'm shocked this man is a real doctor.
I went to this so called doctor for a cortisone shot in my back. I was sent to him by another doctor. A few months before this I has a cortisone shot by a different doctor and he explained the whole procedure to me, I was nervous but comfortable. It went very smooth, so when I go to this so called doctor I felt nervous but thought I knew what to expect. Well when he started the procedure he didn't explain to me anything like the other doctor I went to before. During this procedure my whole leg went up in the air and my body felt was in total shock. I screamed so loud I thought my husband would of heard me in the waiting room. I I started crying, he said okay sweetie were done. Instead of letting me lay there until I calmed down the tech said I'll help you up. My leg was numb and could hardly walk. He helped me to the waiting room and my husband seen me crying. He had to help me in the car. My leg and toes were numb !! I didn't experience this with the doctor I previously went to. The next day my toes were numb and continue to be numb. I only went to this guy because of my doctor referred me to him. I didn't have a problem because the doctor I went to is excellent. To this day I have anxiety attacks thinking about what he did to me. I don't take pain meds and didn't even know he was a pain management doc until I read all these reviews. I thought he only did procedures. Please take my advice and keep away from this man. Because of him I would never have a cortisone procedure again. Just the thought I panic. I would bring my dog to him.
It was my worse experience. He is the rudest doctor I have ever encounter. I was a new Patient, after waiting 2 and a half hours for my appt, he came in the room with an attitude refusing to listen to my condition. I told him I was in pain and needed to have a plan of treatment. He proceeded to say " you are fat, that's probably the reason of your pain, I can't do magic". I started crying and left his office. I will not be returning. I came across this website, I wish I did before. All the bad reviews are true. Stay away from this Doctor, he is a MONSTER.
31 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. David S Kloth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConnecticut Pain Care Pc, 100 Mill Plain Rd, Danbury, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David S Kloth in this video.
Dr. David S Kloth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danbury, CT.