Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David I Klumpar has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
Showing 5 of 12
I gave a 1 star as this is the lowest rating allowed! I have been seeing dermatologists for over 10 years, and the other practices were very professional. Unfortunately, I began visiting this practice since moving to Moore County. I found the wait time to be extreme, and the staff to be very unprofessional. The staff was very inexperienced, unsure of the reason for my visit, and asked me how to proceed. I would expect this in a teaching hospital, not in a doctor's office! My repeated requests to speak with David Klumpar were never met with a response. Unfortunately, the other dermatologists in the area were not taking new patients, so I will make the 2 hour drive to my previous dermatologist!
This was my first visit. I showed up 10 minutes early and was still sitting in the waiting room 80 minutes later so I walked out. Should have charged them for my time. Apparently they don't think mine is worth anything. While sitting there, I heard many patients complain that they are always forced to wait a good while. I intend to see someone who respects my time as a paying patient! The receptionist told every arriving patient the same thing when asked how long the wait would be: "It will be just a little bit!" If you are looking for a doctor that keeps his time relatively close to the schedule, this office is NOT for you!
33 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1985
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. David I Klumpar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David I Klumpar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pinehurst, NC.