Dr. David Klumpar Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Klumpar?

Very professional practice

Posted on August 5th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Klumpar's for approximately 10 years. He and his staff have taken very good care of me thru numerous biopsies, mohs treatments, surgeries, and cancer screenings.

need skin help

Posted on July 17th, 2015

Pleasant but did not do anything to make a accurate DX. Gave some medicine for demodix mites and got blisters from it and called office and they were rude and told me they were in a hurry and to continue with the medicine.

Posted on July 8th, 2014

I am a patient of record with this office and had a severe rash. Was not offered to be seen on emergency or any other basis. This is unacceptable practice from a doctor.

Posted on June 29th, 2014

I gave a 1 star as this is the lowest rating allowed! I have been seeing dermatologists for over 10 years, and the other practices were very professional. Unfortunately, I began visiting this practice since moving to Moore County. I found the wait time to be extreme, and the staff to be very unprofessional. The staff was very inexperienced, unsure of the reason for my visit, and asked me how to proceed. I would expect this in a teaching hospital, not in a doctor's office! My repeated requests to speak with David Klumpar were never met with a response. Unfortunately, the other dermatologists in the area were not taking new patients, so I will make the 2 hour drive to my previous dermatologist!

Does not respect YOUR time

Posted on August 29th, 2011

This was my first visit. I showed up 10 minutes early and was still sitting in the waiting room 80 minutes later so I walked out. Should have charged them for my time. Apparently they don't think mine is worth anything. While sitting there, I heard many patients complain that they are always forced to wait a good while. I intend to see someone who respects my time as a paying patient! The receptionist told every arriving patient the same thing when asked how long the wait would be: "It will be just a little bit!" If you are looking for a doctor that keeps his time relatively close to the schedule, this office is NOT for you!

Posted on May 30th, 2017