Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Koelsch has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 15
My husband came to dr Koelsch with an ulcer on the bottom of his foot that would not heal. He looked at it briefly and told his nurse to clean it and stick a 4x4 in the gapping 3 in wound. She took a non-sterile kelly forcep out of drawer and stuck it in the wound which started to bleed profusely. Then she bandaged the foot and dr.Koelsch said it would heal from inside out in about 4 months. To keep dressing it at home.No vacuum pump was recommended per Dr Koelsch.We immediately went to another dr who , in surgery, debrided the wound, stitched, dressed and put vacuum pump on. Wound healed perfectly in 3 weeks.
My sister goes to this doctor. She has lumps in her breast and he just keeps saying we will keep an eye on it. Now she has a hard lump, back aches, tiredness and the mammagram shows a lump and he THINKS it MIGHT be fat necrosis but says well se will keep an eye on it. What kind of doctor doesn't send for more tests, Instead of just THINKING. She comes from a family with breast cancer. HE sounds like a uncaring quack. I hope he is right because if he isn't there will be problems for him.
Dr. Koelsch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. David W Koelsch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Kentucky Surgical Inc, 300 S 8th St Ste 401E, Murray, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Koelsch in this video.
Dr. David W Koelsch is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Murray, KY.