Dr. David M Komasara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Komasara?

Great experience

He went beyond normal expectations to treat my elderly mother at the emergency room today. He personally contacted her primary care physician to express his concerns. He was warm and compassionate, very personable. His diagnosis was prompt and the treatment was efficient.

Terrible.

Terrific doctor

I went to the ER today and had Dr. Komasara as my physician. He was probably the best emergency room doctor I've ever had. He was friendly, personable, and seemed to genuinely care about what was going on. I have a chronic health problem and have consequently had to deal with many doctors, and he had the best attitude of any doctor I've seen. I ran into him in the hallway after I was discharged, and he even offered to let me use his cell phone to call for a ride home. AWESOME guy, wish there were more doctors like him, both in the ER and in general practice.

Dr. David M Komasara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, MI.