Dr. David Konstandt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Konstandt?

compassion and knowledge

prostate cancer

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Being i am 57 and this is my first issue of needing a Doctor. Believe me when i say this yes i was scared but after meeting Dr. Konstandt and he did his exam and work on me i couldn't be more pleased . His caring and compassion for his patients are absolutely off the charts. I just cant thank him enough. And he has a great staff also.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Couldn"t be more pleased. I felt at ease the minute I met him even as he was telling me I had renal cancer. My surgery went well and he has been so supportive since.

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Understand individual patient needs and demonstrates true caring. Always runs on time, yet never makes you feel rushed. Did a very complex surgery on me with beautiful outcomes. Would recommend to anyone with any urological issues. Best doctor I have met in my 50 + years.

Kidney stones

Posted on March 17th, 2013

I was very satisfied with being worked in when I was in severe pain with kidney stones. I called at 7:30 am as a new patient and was told to come in at 9:30. I was given pain medication and the stone passed in the next few days. After a urine analysis, Dr. Konstandt said that I would probably be on medication for the rest of my life to prevent stones. When I asked if there were alternatives, he gave me a couple of home remedies, and I've not had a stone since. That was seven years ago!

Unsatisfied patient

Posted on September 30th, 2011

I made an appointment with Dr. Konstandt and never got to see him. I was six minutes late and called to let his staff know that I would be late. I was told that he had a consult after my appointment. I understand that time is money with doctors, but I am the one that helps to pay his salary and would not go to his practice because of their lack of caring and not understanding that I was only going to be six minutes late. Dr. Konstandt, if you read this please understand that my issue is not with you but with your staff.

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

compassionate, friendly, very skilled and knowledgeable. Made me and family extremely at ease.

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Very personal and caring. Doesn't make you feel as if he has 30 other patients to see even though I know he does. Excellent surgeon and human being.

Bilingual doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2010

My husband is Hispanic so finding a doctor that he could communicate was a definite plus. Dr. Konstandt has the ability to put the patient at ease, explain the procedures and takes the time to listen to the patient's needs. I definitely recommend.

Posted on October 26th, 2017