Dr. David Koota Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Koota?

Kidney stones

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I had surgery about a year ago to remove a staghorn. While Dr Koota called constantly until my surgery was booked , after surger I NEVER saw him again. Not so attentive after surgery. Just so you know the night after my follow up visit after telling him I was still passing stones, he said, IMPOSSIBLE! Refused to check and that night I passed two stones. I got a new doctor since I continued to get infections only yo find out I still had a large staghorn! So what exactly did he remove. Get another opinion if you need surgery. If the doctor has to hound to operate forget him.

Doctor's Response

Very sorry, Pt had this experience. It is very uncharacteristic of interactions that patients have with me. I really pride myself on communication and feel bad about her assessment. I wish I would have known about her feelings at the time of our relationship

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Great Experience Wonderful Doctor

Good doc

Posted on June 7th, 2016

GREAT WORK !! THANK YOU

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Koota , performed surgery (green light laser ) on me. He was very pleasant at all his visits in a time when you are very nervous . You don't know what to expect, Dr. Koota eased the situation and made it as painless as possible . Thank you very much ,Dr. Koota

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Fantastic doctor, great bedside manner, does not rush and really cares.

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Very responsive to my needs and returns calls in a timley fashion. Listens to what you say.

A doctor like no other!

Posted on November 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Koota for several years due to a medical condition of mine. He is what a medical student should strive to be. Not only is a pro in his profession but is such a caring doctor who takes the time to talk to his patients and doesn't rush you out of the room. He has also performed surgical procedures on me and I have never had any problems or complications afterward. If you are looking for a Urologist, take my word for it, this man is THE BEST!!!!!

Posted on October 24th, 2017